Friday 28 December 2012

Me, Myself and I

OK.
I was just playing Bubble Birds on my laptop when my blog popped into my mind. When I arrived at Let Us Just See How It Goes, I saw that my last post was a week ago. I figured that it was in need of some sprucing up but as I stared at the blank page waiting for some clever idea to manifest, nothing happened. It was like all of my creativity had vanished.
Hmmm... I thought to myself. What can I tell whoever may be reading this about my life. I soon realized that no one actually knows that much about me. When I made this blog, I figured that by being an anonymous blogger, I could share very personal and emotional details without people realizing who I was and make connections. I have written about some, such as how I felt about my Grandmother and the pressures at my age to decide decide decide. I have not, however, told small details such as my favorite color: red, or the fact that I don't like the feel my feet rubbing together. In this post, I will tell you some more things about who I am, anonymously.
I am 17 years old and live in New Zealand. My father's parents live a couple of hours away and we visit a few times a year. I was born in New Zealand and lived there until I was 5. My family (mother, father and sister who is two years older than me) then moved to Southampton, Long Island, New York.
My mother is from the states as well as her entire family. She met my dad at a bar in New York City. That sounds promising huh? They have been happily married for 20 years.
When I reached the ripe old age of 10, we moved back to New Zealand after my Grandmother passed and have lived here ever since.
The school that I attend is great and very accepting of anyone and everyone, unlike quite a few high schools in the states. I have made some great friends and am actually about to head out to meet up with them right now.
I would not like to spend the rest of my life in New Zealand though. Maybe someday I'll move to New York City or L.A. or somewhere exciting like that. I mean, I am a US citizen, I may as well take advantage of that.
I hate warm weather. I prefer feeling cold to hot. I believe that if you are cold, you can put on a sweater but if you are hot, you can't just become naked. Wellington is perfect for me, in that sense because the weather here kind of sucks, as in, it's always raining and don't even get me started on that wind. So basically, it is perfect for me :) It does annoy me however, that the summer so far has been uncomfortably warm so there is little chance of what is pictured below to occur (one of the positives)...
 
Well, anyway, that's part of who I am. I'm thinking that as the posts and blogs come, more about myself will be shared in the process.
It Could Be Better
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment