Sunday 2 December 2012

Of Course

OK.
I'm not sure why I expected to create a blog with no problem. That was silly of me. I had to go through this whole system of verifying my account because Google thought I was a hacker.
It was quite funny actually because I had this vision in my head when I first came up with the idea to blog  that something ridiculous would happen but I shrugged it off and told myself, "Look on the Bright Side."
In reality, there is no bright side. The bright side is a big pile of poo. My dog, Winnie's poo. Large and uncomfortable to pick up.
I have figured something out. If you look on the not bright side then you will never be disappointed. If you expect something like Google thinking you're a hacker and going through 15 minutes of verification and it doesn't occur, then you will never be disappointed because life will always meet your expectations or exceed them, which, in turn, is Fabulous.
Moral: Don't look on the Poo side, look on the Average side.
*Please note that my views are kind of poo-ish themselves and should not be replicated. They are purely for comedic relief and a way to vent my feelings on this somewhat, catastrophic world.*
It Could Be Better

No comments:

Post a Comment