Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ummm... What?

OK.
I am a couple weeks into my last year of high school and I've got to say, I didn't realize it would be so ... slack. I mean, I knew people ditched class and all but Jesus. There's also this thing called Peer Support which means that people volunteer to show around the freshmen and generally support them with things like Athletics day and camp. I was starting to regret not doing it when I realized how much school they miss! I mean, I'm ahead in all of my classes because no one shows up. I'm feeling really confident grade-wise.
You would think that with it being the last year before the rest of your life, people would step up a bit but whatever, I guess it's their life. I am determined to make the most of it and try my very hardest.
Nerdy, I know, but I feel like I am only doing subjects that I can really excel at so bring it on expectations, I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment