Friday 15 February 2013

15 facts about ME.

OK.
Happy Valentine's day! I hope all you couples had a lovely time and just know, I hate you all and I hope all you singletons had a joyous time together, dissing the dreaded holiday. I know I did.
To get back into the spirit of normal day loneliness, I thought I would share with you, 15 facts about me, just me and only me...
  1. I love the sound of seagulls.
  2. I hate the feeling of the bottom of my feet.
  3. My most self-conscious feature is my armpits...
  4. My favorite animal is an elephant.
  5. I was a 9 pound baby (and I was 2 weeks early).
  6. I have size 11 feet. (Let Us Just clear up now that I'm not a giant, nor super fat).
  7. One of my pet peeves is when people fish for compliments.
  8. Another pet peeve is when people don't accept the compliments that they are given.
  9. I would rather be cold than hot.
  10. I love Pixar movies.
  11. I think black and white photos are stunningly beautiful.
  12. I do not tan, I freckle, which I have grown to love about myself.
  13. I recently lost 22 pounds over the course of 2012.
  14.  My favorite flowers are white lily's.
  15. I love to read and could not live without my Kindle.
Well, if you are ever feeling down or sad about anything, just come here and I will probably make you feel better about yourself.
It Could Be Better

No comments:

Post a Comment