Saturday 9 February 2013

Life. Once again you bite me in the butt.

OK.
First of all, I have chosen to stay an anonymous blogger. Yay. Party for one. It seems a little too homey now to change it in any way. I also don't want anyone to make connections from rambling worry wart to me.
Next point has to do with me rambling on about life... again.
This time, I'm going to worry about becoming a grown up. As of four-ish days ago, I began my last year of high school. As fun as it is being a senior, it gets me thinking about what will happen in a year or 5 years. I mean, it seems like not to long ago I was starting high school and in less time it took to get here, to where I am now, I will be leaving and deciding what to spend the rest of my life doing and moving out and paying my own bills and supporting myself with money that I earn from a job that I will have to spend everyday doing, like school, but worse. AH! Geez Louise. I can't even say things like that because what grown up says things like that and is still taken seriously?
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
I'm really trying to enjoy what's left of my easygoing life before I have to actually do any of that but it is kind of hard with that elephant looming around the corner.
I think I'm going to go to bed. With these wonderfully calming thoughts nesting in my brain, I'm gunna drift off nicely.
'till next time, It Could Be Better

No comments:

Post a Comment