Saturday 16 February 2013

Happiness flows through my veins and fills my heart with warmth.

OK.
Today, I feel happy. I'm not quite sure why. I mean, a few things add up, just little things. Without even realizing it I guess. I love it when that happens.
It's usually on Sunday. Is that weird?
I can understand why others may have a mild hatred towards Sunday but I have always loved them. They are always (well with me anyway) relaxing and filled with exactly what I need to get me through a long week. I mentally prepare myself with what I need to do. Things such as notes and plans, goals even. Goals just for the week. They are essential to my survival. Planning the week is way more fun then actually living it...
I also find what I do during the week ... fun. I like the subjects I have chosen and find them truly interesting, addicting, inspiring. I want what I feel now, right at this moment to appear in the rest of my life. Maybe not all the time. That may be a bit much to ask. You also cannot live without sadness or rejection because then you would never grow and become stronger.
Every moment would be the same so no moment would be great compared to the next.
I still don't have much clue as to what I want to do...
I have ideas but I always feel as if I could never make it. Like only a few people make it and I could never be that or become that. Hmmm...
It Could Be Better

No comments:

Post a Comment