Saturday 12 January 2013

Fashion Crimes.

OK.
I know what you're thinking. Fashion Crimes? Really? You're really going to judge other people's choices and criticize what they think looks cool? I know, I know. But once you hear what I have to say, you may change your view point on this subject. What I'm going to blog about is lines that you should never cross in fashion. I'm only telling you because I care about you. In reality, I'm saving you from harsh judgment of others, so in actual fact, you should be thanking me.
You're welcome.

So I realize that everyone has different styles. That's totally cool and fine. I dress rather differently from others around me and that's normal. If we all dressed the same, then there would be no trendsetters or stand outs and that's no fun.
What I do happen to notice quite a lot of the time is people following trends when clearly, your shape does not agree with you. I am a little hourglassy, so there are some things I would never dare to wear such as dresses which have a triangle shape to cover the boobs. NO. Maybe it is just me but I get over boob (breast spills over the top), side boob (you can guess that one) and many more boob crimes.
I would love to wear a dress with the triangle boob covers but when I notice that I look ridiculous in a new trend, I just don't wear it. That, and I want to spare the rest of the population from a sight that may burn your eyeballs.
Some do it to be cool or whatever but you don't need to. There are so many other options that can actually suit you.
I'm not going to go to far into this topic because I believe that if you wear something you like, you automatically feel more confident and that is wonderful. Everyone has different styles and preferences but just keep in mind that not every trend will look as great on you as you may hope. But there are trends that will. You just need to find them. Down below, I have left you with some no goes. Seriously. Just don't. For everyone's sake.
It Could Be Better


Wear the item of clothing where it is supposed to be worn. Seriously!
 

There is no excuse to ever wear a fanny pack. Ever.
Wear stuff that fits you. Please.
Beware of the myth: "Skinny jeans make you look skinny."
Unless you can... No, I take it back. Never. Ever. Have hair like this. EVER.
Unless your goal is to give everyone else on this planet nightmares. One Donald is enough.
You don't need all of this. It makes you seem older and more superficial.
You're beautiful the way you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment