Wednesday 6 March 2013

WWASCD. Done. Life Sorted.

OK.
First off, FUCK!
Man. I've been wanting to say that all week.
I feel so fucking stressed, like I'm losing my hair (funny, since there's not much to begin with).
Anyway, I have so much to worry about. To think about. Garrrr! I have like, 5 assignments due at the same time. I feel like the person who organised that schedule must have been aggressively stupid, or may have thought, "Hey. Wouldn't it be super funny to watch all of these worthless kids squirm by making all of these important hand in dates at the same time. Man, I love my job." Whoever invented work was a reeeal a-hole.
Like my scarily accurate catch phrase, "Why Can't We Just Live Like Sophisticated Cavemen," why do we even need work in the first place.
If you are ever stuck in life, just say to yourself, "What would a Sophisticated Caveman do?" Works every time. It's kind of scary actually.
"Aw man, I just missed my bus." WWASCD. Walk, you lazy bastard.
"Aw man, my cake didn't rise." WWASCD. Eat it anyway. It's cake. What does it matter?
"Aw man, I didn't get a clear photo of that dolphin." WWASCD. Well did it get a clear photo of you?
I mean, right.

(The awkward moment when I didn't actually make this myself and found it on Google images... Who does that?)
It Could Be Better


No comments:

Post a Comment