Saturday 23 March 2013

Hey World. How you doin'? That's good. Oh, me? Yeah... not so great.

OK.
Sorry world for not posting for almost three weeks! Bad. Bad. Bad. *Slaps wrist*
I have excuses though! I'm not just a lazy person. I'm not saying that I'm not a lazy person, that's just not all I am.
Like in my last post, I mentioned my stress levels rising. Let Us Just say that they have risen further. I know leaving no time for blogging isn't great because I made a stupid deal with myself that I would often (to make me feel like I can stick to something. And I have. I mean, I'm here aren't I?). I am prone to doing that. Just this week I made a bet with my friend, who I happened to tell about this blog so technically, I am not anonymous anymore. Awkward, I know. I tell some twisted shit on here. Anyway, we said that whoever got with a guy first, ... WAIT! We didn't have a prize! Dammit. Or maybe we did... (my memory suuucks).
Tangent, sorry.
So there's my excuse. One of them anyway.
Life is hard. I haven't lived for a huge amount of time but from what I have so far, my verdict: Fucking hard.

Check out this guy. Creepfest...
It Could Be Better

No comments:

Post a Comment